Udawalawe Park Safari Day Tour
Udawalawe National Park is a hidden gem in Sri Lanka’s wildlife destinations and a day tour to this park is an exceptional opportunity to explore the untouched wilderness and witness the natural beauty of Sri Lanka.
The Udawalawe day tour begins early in the morning, with a pick-up from your hotel or accommodation. After a comfortable drive to the park, you’ll embark on an adventurous jeep safari through Udawalawe’s diverse landscape, which includes vast grasslands, woodlands, and wetlands. The jeep safari provides an excellent opportunity to spot some of the park’s most famous wildlife, including the majestic elephant, spotted deer, water buffalo, and numerous bird species.
* This itinerary can be customized based on your interests and time constraints. Also, note that the attractions’ visiting hours may vary, so it is always advisable to check beforehand.
DepartureFrom Colombo Airport/Colombo Fort or your hotel in Colombo or Negombo.
Departure TimeApproximately 8.00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 21.00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Udawalawe National Park
Reviews For the Tour
Tour reviews help travelers make informed decisions, provide feedback for tour operators, and ensure a positive travel experience.
- Air Conditioned Comfortable Private Vehicle
- English speaking professional Chauffeur Tourist Guide
- Entrance Tickets and Excursions charges
- Pick up and Drop services
- Unlimited Water Bottles