Galle Day Tour
The Galle Dutch Fort is a historic landmark and a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the city of Galle, on the southern coast of Sri Lanka. It was built by the Portuguese in the 16th century, and later expanded by the Dutch in the 17th century.
The fort is a prime example of European colonial architecture and design, with its impressive ramparts, bastions, and gateways. It is also home to several historic buildings, including the Dutch Reformed Church, the Dutch Government House, and the Galle Lighthouse.
Today, the Galle Dutch Fort is a popular tourist attraction, known for its charming streets lined with colonial-era buildings, boutique shops, cafes, and art galleries. Visitors can take a stroll along the ramparts and enjoy panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, or explore the narrow alleys and hidden corners of the fort.
* This itinerary can be customized based on your interests and time constraints. Also, note that the attractions’ visiting hours may vary, so it is always advisable to check beforehand.
DepartureFrom Colombo Airport/Colombo Fort or your hotel in Colombo or Negombo.
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 16.30 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light + wet cloths for beaches
Galle Dutch Fort
Turtle Conservation Project
Madu River Boat Safari Trip
- Air Conditioned Comfortable Private Vehicle
- English speaking professional Chauffeur Tourist Guide
- Entrance Tickets and Excursions charges
- Pick up and Drop services
- Unlimited Water Bottles