Kandy Day Tour
Kandy is a beautiful city located in the central hills of Sri Lanka, surrounded by lush greenery and misty mountains. It is a popular tourist destination in Sri Lanka and is known for its rich cultural heritage, picturesque landscapes, and religious significance.
* This itinerary can be customized based on your interests and time constraints. Also, note that the attractions’ visiting hours may vary, so it is always advisable to check beforehand.
DepartureFrom Colombo Airport/Colombo Fort or your hotel in Colombo or Negombo.
Departure TimeApproximately 8.00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 21.30 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light + long dresses for sacred temples
Temple of the Tooth Relic
Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha Statue
Kandy View Point
Kandyan Cultural Show
Reviews For the Tour
Tour reviews help travelers make informed decisions, provide feedback for tour operators, and ensure a positive travel experience.
- Air Conditioned Comfortable Private Vehicle
- English speaking professional Chauffeur Tourist Guide
- Entrance Tickets and Excursions charges
- Pick up and Drop services
- Unlimited Water Bottles